The Goddess Battle Training is an event similar to other Goddess events, but however differ in the way we can get the necessary items. The Medals can be acquired by playing a level or taxing it. There is a 10% chance on every level to get one. You can get a maximum of 10 in one day.
Per Training: Edit
- Pike Militia: 1000 Honor and 50% of the required Hero Exp to the next level (up to 15000 Exp) for one Hero.
- Light Cavalry: 2000 Honor, 150% of the required Hero Exp to the next level (up to 30000 Exp) for one Hero and 1 Hero Upgrade Chest.
- Knights Templar: 8000 Honor, 500% of the required Hero Exp to the next level (up to 100000 Exp) for one Hero and 3 Hero Upgrade Chests.
For Consecutive Trainings: Edit
- 3: 300 Gold and 2 Heroic Medals
- 6: 1 Dark Soul Crystal, 500 Gold and 3 Heroic Medals
- 8: 1 Gold Hammer, 800 Gold and 5 Heroic Medals
- 11: 1 Hero Upgrade Chest, 1000 Gold and 8 Heroic Medals
- 14: 10 Modern Outfit Essences, 1500 Gold and 10 Heroic Medals
Note: If all of your heroes reached the highest level, your Hero Experience will be exchanged into a random treasure chest instead.
Hint: A training can be started on the last day of the event (even without spending a star). The event will remain active for you then until you finish the training process (so until you get the three stars).
Tip: Only P2W can get Dark Soul Crystal. F2P can't have much time to do it.