He's a little squishy at first, so try not to put him into the front lines for his first few levels.
There are times when he can shoot between paths, a good way to keep him shooting arrows and not foolishly drawing his sword and racing in. Experimenting with placement of this hero to accomplish this is vital to getting the most out of him.
When you upgrade his range skill and focus on his speed, he could attack enemies rapidly in a long range without having to come near them.
Robin Eagleye is the kingdom's best marksman.
- Main article: Rank
Basic BP: 800
Basic BP: 4500
Basic BP: 10500
Basic BP: 18000
Basic BP: 32000
- Robin Eagle is a ranger full of agility. He deals high damage from a distance and is an expert at dodging enemy attacks.
- (C) Robin Eagleye is the kingdom's best marksman
- (C+) The Warrior Ranger lives for battle. Blessed with great speed and agility, he destroys enemies from a distance.
- (B) Robin Eagle is now responsible for training the Kingdom's guerrilla army in the art of archery. They are masters at ambushing unsuspecting enemies.
- Class: Physical Range
- Specialties: Ranged Attack, High damage to one target with high speed
- Especially effective against ranged, fliers and magic resistant attackers.
The main source of the Warrior Ranger Soul Shards to upgrade Robin's Rank is the reward of Wave 40 and 70 of the Blitz Acres. After this, the Supply Station if you send 8 or more runs each day, otherwise the Mistery Reward from Daily Check. See Rank for details and strategy.
Augment Limit Edit
"Quality" is increased with Rank. The five levels shown (Basic, Ace, Master, Epic, Divine) correspond to ranks C, C+, B, B+, A
|Table collapsed for space|