This page is for wiki editors to coordinate. It is not part of the game content.
(Mostly done thanks to Hyperdream, still needs to be published)
- World section/scenario/wave it appears in
- Good received
- Physical/Magic damage (xxxxx-yyyyy)
- Physical/Magic resistance
- Skulls (number of hearts it removes if it gets to your home)
- Yes/no stats
- Ranged attack and range?
- Type and number of enemies of each wave
(This needs three entries, for Easy, Heroic and Hard versions of each scenario)
- How many hearts can you lose and still have 2/3 stars?
- Done Here is my table:
|Stars||Easy||Heroic (as Easy if it's a bonus level)||Hard (as Easy if it's a bonus level)|
- Eventually, a base strategy for Blitz Acres and scenarios (very hard, and not only depending on mined data, since it depends on order of upgrades, heroes, towers, magic, etc)
- Kingdom Level Requirements. I happen to know Lava Plains require LV20 because I reached it before the milestone, but I know no other way to check that. Done in Homepage
- Call waves early: Give a maximum of 40 goods if immediately
- Formula for damage (operator) speed = total damage/time for each of towers
- Done Tower attack speed, or need the number DPS (damage per second) obviously?
- Formula for AOE damage of cannon
- Other sources of AOE (For the infamous Lava Plains scenario "Fauna Forge: Heroic")
- Formula for health regen/respawn of barracks, respawn time is 10 seconds (tier 3 is 13 seconds)
- Formula for health regen of critters that have it. Do all of them have it? (for damage flow needed) (occurs in Marshlands onwards)
- Effect of every kind of upgrades (yes, a mighty effort) on the tower's damage
Did you want to animation for each effect or something else?
- Did Sir Lance Alotte's Thorn skill deal high damage to bosses?
- How armor reduces arrow/magic damage (for the tower upgrades that reduce this). Are all "high" armor equal? Done, answer below
- Armor definition (Doesn't work for magic damage)
- 10000 Armor point = 100% armor (Invincible)
- Armor >= 81%, Beefy
- Armor >= 51%, Heavy
- Armor >= 21%, Medium
- Armor >= 1%, Low
- Armor >= 0%, No Armor
- Game definitions
- Attack CD
- CD <= 0.5s: Very Fast
- CD <= 0.8s: Fast
- CD <= 1.5s: Average
- CD <= 2s: Slow
- CD > 2s: Very Slow
- Formulas for the effect of a larger army (number of soldiers) vs Battle Power.
- Formulas for the difference of power if you pitch
- Same type (e.g. Soldier Vs Soldier)
- Attack and Defense of soldiers
- Different, not opposed type (e.g. Soldier Vs Archer)
- Opposed Type (e.g. Soldier Vs Mage)
- Is the Fighting Pits formula the same as the Boss Clash one?
- In Boss Clash, is there any effect of the army setup (seems there isn't)
- Boss Armor Type
- Effect of jewels per level and type. Done Lv1-8 (max Lv11, but not 9-11 opened, ability number level 6+ have something modifier-TBC)
Jewel Crafter Edit
- Probability of getting each color of gem. Are they all equal? (HyperDream: No information)
- What are the odds of getting a Lv1, Lv2, etc gem, at each exploration scenario?
- Endless Swamp you can get a Lv3 or Lv4 jewel. Which are the odds for each one?
- Same for the Lv 2-3 jewels from Lava Soil/Death Desert.
- Condition for unlocking of certain extra slots, for free. (I have level 33 and 38 unlocked slots, without having paid diamonds for it)
- What determines length of cooldown on Engineering Quarter, Magic Ward and other upgrades? Seems to be related to gold spent and upgrade levels.
HyperDream: Tower level
- What determines cost of diamonds to skip a cooldown? Seems related to remaining time in cooldown.
- Training Grounds: 8 hours CD 96 diamonds (if you have VIP 1, it will reduce cost by 20%)
- Towers: 21 min CD 17 diamonds
- Collect Taxes CD: 1 diamond
HyperDream: Mostly 5 minutes will need 1 diamonds for cooldown except Boss Battle.